Norton Security covers PCs, Macs, Androids, iPads and iPhones. Some features are not available on iPad and iPhone.
Auto-scan of apps on Google Play supported on Android 4.0.3 or later except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
Details about your Norton subscription:
- Your subscription begins when your purchase is completed for online payments, (or otherwise, when your payment is received). You must download and install on each device to be protected by Norton.
- By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring subscription which will automatically renew annually after the first term.
- The price quoted today is valid for the first term of your subscription (i.e., 1 year or 2 years, depending on your selection). After that, your subscription will automatically renew and be billed each year at £49.99 for Norton Security Standard, £69.99 for Norton Security Deluxe and £79.99 for Norton Security Premium. The price is subject to change, but we will always notify you in advance.
- You can unsubscribe any time at manage.norton.com or by contacting Norton Support. For more details, please visit the Norton Return Policy.
- Bundle offer: By adding Norton™ WiFi Privacy to your subscription plan, you are bundling Norton™ WiFi Privacy with the selected Norton subscription. They will automatically renew each year at the same time and be billed at the bundle renewal price of £89.99 for Norton Security and Norton WiFi Privacy bundle. If you unsubscribe from Norton™ WiFi Privacy, your selected Norton subscription will remain active and will renew at the above applicable annual renewal price. If you unsubscribe from the selected Norton subscription, the Norton™ WiFi Privacy will be automatically cancelled.
- Your subscription includes coverage on the specified number of devices, protection updates and features that may be added, modified or removed, subject to the acceptance of the Norton License Agreement.
‡ Norton Family and Norton Family Premier features are not supported on Mac.
1 Norton Performance: For more detailed information about Norton product performance tests, please see:
AV-TEST, “Best Protection 2015 Award,” February 2016
AV-TEST, “Product Review and Certification Report,” March-April 2016
PassMark Software, “Consumer Security Products Performance Benchmarks (Edition 3),” February 2016
2 Virus Protection Promise: To be eligible for the Virus Protection Promise, you must have a qualifying Norton subscription and unless you have Norton Small Business, you must also have purchased, renewed or upgraded that Norton subscription directly from Symantec, or subscribe to the Norton Automatic Renewal Service. If a Norton expert is unable to remove the virus from your device, then you may receive a full refund on the actual price paid for your current Norton subscription term, or the term of your current Norton subscription bundle. Or, if your bundled purchase contains a Norton subscription with a non-Norton subscription/product, your refund will be limited to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of your Norton subscription for the current term, not to exceed the total price paid for that bundle. The refund will be net of any discounts or refunds received and less any shipping, handling and applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where shipping, handling and taxes are refundable. The refund does not apply to any damages incurred as a result of viruses. See Norton.com/guarantee for details including qualifying Norton subscriptions.
© 2017 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved. Symantec, the Symantec Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, and Norton by Symantec are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Firefox is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation. Google Chrome is a trademark of Google, Inc. Mac, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. Microsoft and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.