- Contract Type: contract for an annual subscription, starting when the transaction is complete. Click here for our Terms of Sale.
- Set-up: to get the protection/service started, you must download and install on each device and/or complete set-up.
- Free Trial: payment method required if signing up for a free trial (credit/debit card or PayPal only). When the trial ends, the paid subscription starts and the first year is charged, unless cancelled before. Special offer(s) may expire.
- Renewal Cycle: automatically renews each year after the initial term, unless the subscription renewal is cancelled before the day you are due to be charged in your account or by contacting us. Click here to learn how.
- Renewal Prices: may be higher than the price for the initial term and are subject to change. They are charged up to 35 days before the subscription is due to renew and we send you a notification email with the renewal price before.
- Cancellation & Refund: you can cancel your contract and request a full refund within 60 days of purchase. For each annual renewal or free trial, you can request a full refund within 60 days of being charged, and after the 60 days, a pro-rated refund of the days left in your renewed subscription term, beginning the month after you request the refund. For details, visit our Cancellation & Refund Policy. To cancel your contract or request a refund, click here.
- Updates: your subscription may include product, service and/or protection updates, and features that may be added, modified, or removed, subject to the acceptance of the License & Services Agreement.
- Usage: for non-commercial household use only. If you have issues adding a device, please contact us.
2 Virus Protection Promise: You must have an automatically renewing device security subscription with antivirus for the virus removal service. If we are unable to remove the virus from your device, you will be entitled to a refund based on the actual price paid for the current term of your subscription. If you have a subscription from NortonLifeLock purchased with either another offering from NortonLifeLock or a third party offering, your refund will be limited to the price of only your subscription for the current term, not to exceed the total price paid. Any refund will be net of any discounts or refunds received and less any applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where taxes are refundable. The refund does not apply to any damages incurred as a result of viruses. See Norton.com/virus-protection-promise for complete details.
3 Norton Safe Search does not provide a security rating for paid search results (sponsored links) nor does it filter out potentially unsafe sponsored links from the search results. Not available on all browsers.
4 Cloud Backup features are only available on Windows (excluding Windows in S mode, Windows running on ARM processor).
5 SafeCam features are only available on Windows (excluding Windows in S mode, Windows running on ARM processor).
8 Video Supervision monitors videos that your kids view on YouTube.com. It does not monitor or track YouTube videos that have been embedded in other websites or blogs.
9 Location Supervision requires parent activation before use.
10 Mobile app must be downloaded separately.
14 To suppress most alerts for Windows, full-screen mode must be in use.
15 Notification Optimization is only available on Windows. Norton Parental Control features are not supported on Mac.
17 Does not include monitoring of chats or direct messages. May not identify cyberbullying, explicit or illigal content or hate speech. Social Media Monitoring only available on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. On Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn only account takeover feature is available.
‡ Parental Control can only be installed and used on a child’s Windows™ PC, iOS and Android™ device but not all features are available on all platforms. Parents can monitor and manage their child’s activities from any device – Windows PC (excluding Windows in S mode), Mac, iOS and Android – via our mobile apps, or by signing into their account at my.Norton.com and selecting Parental Control via any browser. Mobile app must be downloaded separately. The iOS app is available in all except these countries.
Popular browsers are supported, including Chrome, Edge, and FireFox. Parental Control portal access is not supported on Internet Explorer. On iOS and Android, the in-app Norton Browser must be used to get the full benefit of the features.
‡‡ Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.
§ Dark Web Monitoring is not available in all countries. Monitored information varies based on country of residence. It defaults to monitor your email address and begins immediately. Sign in to your account to enter more information for monitoring.
Δ 24/7 Support is available in English only. Identity Restoration Support is only available 9:00 - 18:00 GMT (Mon-Fri). See https://www.norton.com/globalsupport.
The Norton brand is part of NortonLifeLock Inc.
Copyright © 2022 NortonLifeLock Inc. All rights reserved. NortonLifeLock, the NortonLifeLock Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, LifeLock, and the LockMan Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NortonLifeLock Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Firefox is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation. Android, Google Chrome, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, LLC. Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Microsoft and the Window logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.