Norton Utilities Ultimate
Get your Windows computer running like new again
Revitalize your PC's performance using our cleaner and optimizer tool for Windows computers. Enjoy a faster, cleaner, and more reliable computer experience today.
Turn off programs that run automatically in the background to stop them from slowing down your PC at startup and impacting the speed and performance of your daily tasks.
Over time, your Windows system and the apps generate obsolete files that steal your disk space. You can get rid of this system junk, even pesky leftover files that remain after you uninstall an app.
Identify unnecessary and unwanted software clogging up your Windows PC that you can easily uninstall to enjoy more space for the applications you actually use.
You can use the Uninstall simulator to see what the impact would be on your PC if you were to uninstall a particular app.
Schedule regular Windows PC cleaning to automatically remove system junk and browser data. Set it up once, then relax knowing that we’ve got you covered, keeping your PC tidy.
Your browser keeps records of where you go and what you do online. By cleaning your browser data, you make it harder for others to track your online activity.
Find deleted files and try recovering them before they are overwritten. Data Recovery enables you to recover deleted files and data lost from hard drives, USB drives, and memory cards.
Going beyond standard methods of simply deleting files, Data Shredder uses advanced techniques that overwrite the actual data, making it virtually impossible to recover.
Free up your Windows PC's capacity with superior cleaning
No more cluttered hard drives and system junk. Free up valuable storage space by deleting unnecessary files and applications from your Windows computer.
Increase the speed and performance of your Windows PC
Bloatware and needless applications running in the background can hamper your PC's performance. Keep your computer running at its best by turning off demanding processes, uninstalling programs you no longer need, and fixing common problems with your hard drive, software, and Windows system.
Keep your Windows PC healthy and performing at its best for longer
Computers lose performance over time unless they're maintained. Automated PC cleaning and optimization tasks help keep your computer running at peak efficiency and stay healthy and better performing for longer.
Norton Utilities Ultimate includes a Data Shredder feature that uses advanced deletion techniques to overwrite the actual data, making it virtually impossible to recover. To permanently delete sensitive files, click on Data Shredder in the left navigation and choose files, folders, or entire drives you want to irreversibly erase. In the Settings, you can also select shredding priority and algorithm. Please note that data deleted by Norton Utilities Ultimate's Data Shredder cannot be recovered by the Data Recovery feature.
The Data Recovery feature included in Norton Utilities Ultimate helps you find and retrieve lost, damaged, or corrupted data from hard drives, USB drives, and memory cards. It allows you to scan the storage device, determine the extent of damage and the likelihood of data recovery, and recover the lost data if possible. Files that are deleted using Norton Utilities Ultimate’s Data Shredder tool are not recoverable.
Norton Utilities Ultimate takes the guess work out with tools to make maintaining your PC simple. Its comprehensive toolbox and easy to use interface, helps you keep your Windows PC in optimal performance.
PC cleaners like Norton Utilities Ultimate target and remove old browsing data, junk files, leftover files, and other digital clutter that accumulates when using a computer. Clearing out these files can help improve system performance.
Norton Utilities Ultimate takes this one step further by providing a comprehensive set of tools that help speed up your computer and fix registry issues.
After subscribing to Norton Utilities , sign in to my.Norton.com and follow these steps:
- Hover the mouse over your name at the top-right corner and click Manage My Subscriptions.
- In the My Subscription page, under Norton Utilities Ultimate, click Download.
- In the Get Started window, copy the Activation Key that is provided as you need to enter it during the activation process.
- Click Agree & Download.
You'll then enter your activation key and read the License & Services agreement before downloading and installing Norton Utilities Ultimate.
For help activating Norton Utilities Ultimate, or if you're having trouble with your Activation Key, visit Member Services & Support.
Norton Utilities Ultimate is a newer, more advanced version of the Norton Utilities Premium. New cleaning and performance optimization technology in Norton Utilities Ultimate outperforms legacy tools used in Norton Utilities Premium.
With the latest Norton Utilities Ultimate, you can enjoy new features like:
- "Processes" that helps you turn off programs running automatically in the background to stop them from slowing down your PC at startup and impacting the speed and performance of your daily tasks.
- "Uninstaller" helps you identify unnecessary and unwanted software clogging up your Windows PC that you can easily uninstall to enjoy more space for the applications you actually use. You can use the "Uninstall simulator" to see what the impact would be on your PC if you were to uninstall a particular app.
Bloatware and needless applications running in the background can hamper your PC's performance. You can keep your computer running at its best by:
- turning off demanding processes with Processes feature
- uninstalling programs you no longer need with Uninstaller and Uninstall Simulator
- and fixing common problems with your hard drive, software, and Windows system using features like Fix problems, System junk (Disk cleaner, Broken registry keys, Broken shortcuts), and Disks (Optimize and defragment, Disk Doctor).
Of course! Norton Utilities Ultimate is designed to maintain your Windows’ PC at optimal performance in a safe way.
Norton Utilities Ultimate is a PC cleaner and performance enhancer designed to help your Windows PC run like new again, but it is not an antivirus. Check out Norton 360 for a comprehensive antivirus and digital security solution.
Minimum Microsoft Windows OS Requirements
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE3 instructions)
- 1 GB RAM or above
Windows™ Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). except Windows 8 Start screen.
- Microsoft Windows™ 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 on Arm, in S mode, Mixed Reality, Mobile, IoT, Starter, and RT editions.
- Microsoft Windows™ 11 (all versions), except Windows 11 on Arm, in S mode, Mixed Reality, Mobile, IoT, Starter, and RT editions.
Additional Hardware Requirements
- 1 GB of available hard disk space
- Optimal standard screen resolution no less than 1024 x 768 pixels
- Internet connection (to activate product and receive product updates).
* Important Subscription, Pricing and Offer Details:
- Details: subscription contracts begin when the transaction is complete and are subject to our Terms of Sale and License & Services Agreement. For trials, a payment method is required at sign-up and will be charged at the end of the trial period, unless cancelled first.
- Renewal: subscriptions automatically renew unless the renewal is cancelled before billing. Renewal payments are billed annually (up to 35 days before renewal) or monthly depending on your billing cycle. Annual subscribers will receive an email with the renewal price beforehand. Renewal prices may be higher than the initial price and are subject to change. You can cancel the renewal as described here in your account or by contacting us here.
- Cancellation & Refund: you can cancel your contracts and get a full refund within 14 days of initial purchase for monthly subscriptions, and within 60 days of payments for annual subscriptions. For annual renewal payments (including post-trial payment), you can get a pro-rated refund of the remaining months left in your term. For details, visit our Cancellation & Refund Policy. To cancel your contract or request a refund, click here.
The Norton brand is part of Gen.
Copyright © 2024 Gen Digital Inc. All rights reserved. Gen trademarks or registered trademarks are property of Gen Digital Inc. or its affiliates. Firefox is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation. Android, Google Chrome, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, LLC. Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Microsoft and the Window logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.