Details about your Norton subscription:
- Your subscription begins when your purchase is completed for online payments, (or otherwise, when your payment is received). You must download and install on each device to be protected by Norton.
- Your subscription includes protection updates and new features as available, subject to the acceptance of the Norton License Agreement. You will have coverage on the specified number of devices during the subscription term. Features may be added, modified or removed during the subscription term.
- By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring subscription, which will automatically renew annually after the initial term you purchase.
- Accepted payment methods for automatic renewal of your subscription are credit cards or debit cards. If you select a different payment method, your subscription will not automatically renew, and you will need to renew manually.
- You can unsubscribe any time at manage.norton.com or by contacting Norton Support. If you unsubscribe, your subscription will still be active for the remaining term of the subscription you have already paid for.
** Virus Protection Promise: To be eligible for the Virus Protection Promise, you must have a qualifying Norton subscription and unless you have Norton Small Business, you must also have purchased, renewed or upgraded that Norton subscription directly from Symantec, or subscribe to the Norton Automatic Renewal Service. If a Norton expert is unable to remove the virus from your device, then you may receive a full refund on the actual price paid for your current Norton subscription term, or the term of your current Norton subscription bundle. Or, if your bundled purchase contains a Norton subscription with a non-Norton subscription/product, your refund will be limited to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of your Norton subscription for the current term, not to exceed the total price paid for that bundle. The refund will be net of any discounts or refunds received and less any shipping, handling and applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where shipping, handling and taxes are refundable. The refund does not apply to any damages incurred as a result of viruses. See Norton.com/guarantee for details including qualifying Norton subscriptions.